What is scrub up september
Scrub up SeptemberTM is a community fundraising initiative where Gold Coast-based schools, businesses and clubs don their medical scrub hat (provided) and raise funds to offer an improved standard of medical care to Gold Coast locals receiving treatment in the public healthcare system.
Every cent you raise from Scrub Up SeptemberTM will fund vital health research and purchase medical equipment to help reduce distress in times of medical crisis for patients and their families.
Please register to join Scrub Up September today and help unwell children and adults.
How can you get involved?
- Free dress day.
- Hold an art exhibition featuring students work.
- Second-hand toy sale
- Costume day (doctors and nurses theme).
- Donate a portion of sales from one day in September.
- Donate $1 of all sales throughout the whole month of September.
- Morning tea for staff.
Clubs & Community
- Baking sale.
- Movie night with popcorn.
- Second-hand stall.
- Run a raffle.
- Sausage sizzle.
The list is endless, you choose the activity or event to suit your community!